Auto Care Specialists, an Independent Auto Repair Shop in Milpitas, that was just voted BEST AUTO REPAIR IN MILPITAS, is looking for a GREAT Automotive Technician to join our team.
We believe you can take us to the next level and we can do the same for you. We've built a business that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always innovating, making improvements and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
Check us out on Yelp and Google and Ask about our hiring bonus!
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Uniforms provided and paid for
- Paid training multiple times a year
- Interact with people every day
- Up to date equipment and software. We use the state of the art software to run our shop efficiently and an environment that rewards creativity.
- Family first- we live it and help you to as well.
Here at Auto Care Specialists, we've built our business around our customers and employees: Happy employees= Happy customer. We believe in embracing challenges and enjoying life.
Here's just a few of the expectations we have for you:
- Computer skills are a must -- including tablets
- An organizational mastermind
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- A love of what you do
- Open to learning -- every minute of every day
- You've got to genuinely enjoy helping people!
- Patience -- you can't rush quality
We are located in Milpitas, CA
Think you've got what it takes? If the above describes who you are and what you want, we want to hear from you! Thanks from our team to you.
- Valid drivers lic with no points on record
- able to pass a drug test
- over 18 yrs of age for insurance purposes
- available full time
- reliable transportation
Job Type: Full-time
People-person wanted! No-limits career for superstars!
Auto Care Specialists - Milpitas, CA
We are looking for someone who is Happy, Friendly and excited about life. You must enjoy talking to people and project a genuinely caring attitude. You will be interacting with customers both in person and over the phone. Grumpy people need not apply!
This position includes, but is not limited to:
- Building relationships with clients
- Answering phones
- Keeping our lobby and restroom tidy
- Making "Thank you" phone calls
- Making Customer Satisfaction phone calls
- Making "Next Appointment" reminder phone calls.
- Typing skills will be important; comfort with spreadsheets and/or ledgers would be a bonus.
As training progresses, you will be able to:
- Prepare service estimates
- Sell service work
- Communicate sold work to service technicians
The right candidate may start training to be a Service Manager, responsible for meeting sales goals, and light book-keeping. There is no upper limit to this position -- a mix of ambition and relate-able personality is desired!
Before I continue, let me say: No prior experience in our industry is necessary, and in fact, if you have no experience in the Automotive industry, we'll take extra consideration of your application! Both guys and gals are encouraged to apply. We will provide any training needed to thrive in this position! ATTITUDE is the key to success.
We are an automotive repair shop serving the Milpitas/San Jose area. We've built a community that challenges the norm, rewards excellence, and provides a comfortable life for all of us. We're always putting our clients first, and setting the bar higher for ourselves and the automotive service industry.
If you are interested in joining our team in a relaxed and rewarding work environment, we want to talk to you!
Please email me a resume (I'm not picky about fanciness) and a cover letter (this is a good opportunity to show your people skills and typing/English skills).
If you know someone who'd make a good fit -- a server that makes the place your favorite restaurant, for example -- refer them to this ad, and if hired, you'll get a nice finder's fee!
Job Type: Full-time